I. Links included on New Wine, New Wineskins’ Website
II. Logo Use
It should be noted that New Wine, New Wineskins owns and controls the use of the official logo and any request for displaying it on a website must be submitted to NWNW at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posts on the NWNW website by individuals reflect their own thoughts and interests. They do not implicitly or explicitly represent the official positions or policies of New Wine, New Wineskins. Authors of linked materials assume responsibility and liability for the content of their documents.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. In addition to that, we may use your IP address to track generic demographic information which would help to serve New Wine, New Wineskins in ensuring that we are technologically sensitive to any/all visitors to our server.
We do not sell names or information to any outside party. Any name or address information you provide us with will be used to complete any requests you may wish us to process. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary in completing the transaction. Examples include verification of credit processes, electronic or postal delivery systems, etc.
For more information on New Wine, New Wineskins’ specific website guidelines, please see our Copyright policies below.
When you visit a website, its server may generate a piece of text known as a “cookie” to place on your computer. These cookies allow websites to “remember” visitors’ preferences, surfing patterns, and behavior every time they visit.
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you can opt-out or disable cookies in your browser. You will still be able to use the New Wine, New Wineskins website, however, turning off cookies may affect how portions of the website function. Disabling cookies may also affect the functionality of other websites you visit as well.
new-wineskins.org does not access or store the raw information collected through these cookies. We do view aggregate statistical analyses prepared by our third-party analytics provider, but these analyses do not include any personally identifiable information. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose this information to persons or organizations.
New Wine, New Wineskins respects the rights of creators of original works of authorship and expects faculty, staff, advisory council, and board members to comply with U.S. Copyright Law protecting such works.
1. New Wine, New Wineskins reserves its copyright to any and all materials posted online.
2. Our website content is only to be used for informational and noncommercial purposes only. For these purposes only, you may copy and print content for your personal use.
3. No graphics or text may be modified in any way; should graphics be printed or distributed; they must accompany the text.
4. The logo of New Wine, New Wineskins may not be used in any form. Any permission to print it or use it electronically must be routed to email@example.com.
5. If you need to report copyright infringement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Specific information as to what was copied.
- Location of where you saw it copied.
- Name of person or persons accused of copying material.
- A statement verifying that the information you share with New Wine, New Wineskins is correct and accurate.
- Your name and phone number of how to be reached.