We want to invite you to our upcoming conference next March 16th, From Isolation to Invitation: A Conference on Disabilities. While more information will be forthcoming shortly, we wanted to share what we hope to accomplish:
1. Provide a biblical-theological basis for overcoming isolation and promoting inclusion for people with disabilities.
2. Introduce people to pressing issues concerning disabilities in the home, church, and society.
3. Address the isolation of families and individuals with disabilities while highlighting resources, people, and/or institutions that address such needs.
4. Highlight important policy initiatives pertaining to disabilities.
5. Bring like-minded people together for mutual encouragement and networking opportunities.
6. Address various ways churches, organizations and community members can effectively engage in ministry with people with special needs and resources that can aid in this endeavor.
Hope you can make it! More information, as well as tickets and registration, coming soon!